Traveling to The United States.

On this website you can start your adventure through The United States. You will be able to explore sightseeing spots and travel tips, in addition to useful facts and travel information. Check our United States information page and the recommended articles to get an idea of everything that has to do with traveling to The United States and all the beautiful things this country has to offer.

The United States is an amazing and all-rounded country to visit during your holiday. Tourist tend to look for the cultural aspects or the fine nature that this country has to offer. This is a country with many characteristics; from dynamic world cities to breath taking nature parks, from the desert to the jungle, from dense forests to marshes, and from volcanos to overwhelming water falls. You can find it all in The United States!
Devoted sunbathers can look for the sun and the clear blue oceans with her white beaches in places like Miami, Florida. On the other hand, the winter sport fanatics can enjoy themselves on the ski slopes of mountains like those of the Rocky Mountains. This way there truly is something for everybody, also making this country very suitable for an extensive road trip. On this website you will find the best offers off round trips in The United States.
Apart from touristic travels, business travels are also popular.

Do I need an ESTA to enter The United States?

If you want to enter The United States by air or sea and you are a citizen of a country that is part of the Visa Waiver Program, it is mandatory to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). Which means that a travel authorization can be applied for online. The United Kingdom is also part of the Visa Waiver Program.

The travel authorization ESTA is only meant for temporarily business trips or touristic visits for up to a maximum of 90 days. An ESTA travel authorization is also need when you land on US soil for a transit flight (even though you might not have to leave the airport).

In case you wish to stay in The United States for longer than 90 days, you are required to apply for a non-immigration visa (Business: B1 visa, or tourists: B2 visa) at the American embassy in your home country instead of a travel authorization (ESTA). It is impossible to acquire a visa for The United States online.

More information on ESTA and VISA can be found on our ESTA webpage. For more extensive information about applying for an ESTA you can go to

Apply for an ESTA right away.

In the links below, you can choose to go to the Evisa Application Services website or go to the U.S Customs and Border Protection website to apply for your ESTA.

Apply for ESTA with eVisa Apply for ESTA

Recommended articles

New articles are regularly placed